Shapiro & Delaney
Expertise in Neurocognitive and Behavioral Outcomes for Natural History Studies and Clinical Trials
In rare disease research every patient is valuable. Each additional data point increases the power of the trial.
With decades of experience in academic and clinical research, keen understanding of pediatric neurodegenerative disease, and years of hands-on patient assessment, Shapiro & Delaney lends expertise to the common goal of a successful trial.
- Study design and protocol development
- Neurocognitive assessor training and support
- Consultation on data collection, quality control and analysis
- Review of regulatory submissions
- Integration of cognitive, behavioral and PRO data with other endpoints